Español

(English after)

Hace unos meses hice unas pruebas de concepto para una animación que estaba preparando, lo que luego sería mi corto experimental Volumes, en ese momento hice un render sencillo de estas pruebas en Arnold, sin shades ni iluminación, con los colores básicos con los que hacía contraste, y el resultado me gusto y los publiqué.

Y desde entonces han tenido mucha tracción en Behance e IG, hasta fue seleccionado para una muestra en San Francisco, California, lo que hizo que tuviera que hacer nuevos renders esta vez en alta resolución, y aproveché para hacer los también renders de las animaciones de cada pieza para publicarlos en mis redes sociales en china.

Muchas gracias a Vermillion por la música y a Benmo 本墨字库 por las fuentes en caracteres chinos.

English

A few months ago I did some proof of concept for an animation that I was preparing, which would later be my experimental short Volumes, at that time I made a simple render of these tests in Arnold, without shades or lighting, with the basic colors with which I was doing contrast, and I liked a lot the results and published them.

And since then they have had a lot of traction on
Behance and IG, it was even selected for an exhibition in San Francisco, California, which made me have to make new renders this time in high resolution, and I took the opportunity to also make the renderings of the animations of each piece to publish them on my social networks in china.

Many thanks to
Vermillion for the music and Benmo 本 墨 字库 for the chinese characters fonts.

more of this content on my social networks

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.